Saturday, September 06, 2008

REJOICE with me + pray 4 me!

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)
-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!
if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
go here!!
SEE 'THE FATHER'S AFFECTION' www.lifestream.org -- LIFE CHANGING STUFF!!
:D rejoice with me!! :D
my True identity: beloved child of The King. FULL STOP!
:D bringing me to the stage where I can actually say with my heart "thank You Father for making me me!" [which is actually a HUGE milestone for me, to be free of the lies of the enemy that made me hate myself since young is HUUUUUUGE!!]
:D the joy of freedom! [can tuly feel He's bringing me fredom from my pain, hurts, my past of guilt & shame that've tied me down for so long!]
:D i have a Father who loves me more than any other human being on this planet ever has or ever will.
:D Nothing i can do today will make God love me any more, and nothing i can do today will make God love me any less!!!
:D Father is not disillusioned with me because He had no illusions about me to begin with!
:D Because shame, guilt and condemnation have no role in helping me live in God’s life, He's removed them in Christ and does not manage them for my growth!!!
:D He wants to make himself known to me daily and teach me how to recognize and follow His voice!!![see http://www.lifestream.org/j.livingloved.html
* PRAY*
* teach me these truths we rejoiced over above & what it means for my life :)
* i'd stop putting limitations on who He is & what He can do in & through me!
* i'd daily humble myself before Him (James 4:10) & seek things above, where Christ is seated at God's right hand (Colossians 3:1)
* feel as if Fathers' leading me away from the ' comfy & familiar' of international Student Ministry to something not-so-familiar . . . scary (??) No idea what - so please pray i trust & love Him no matter what & where & when!! :)
* have NOT been sleeping well at all lately >_< - i go to bed & lie there for hours (?) without actually sleeping, & wake up about as tired as when i went to bed! : i know He gives rest to those He loves, Psalms 127:2b) please pray i trust & love Him through this!
* i'd engage the lost not in artificial conversations of religious obligation, but take a genuine interest in them and incarnate God’s life before them!
* i'd ENJOY BEING loved by Him than just running on a religious treadmill of busybusybusy!
* preserve the beautiful *simplicity* of living in relationship with Him rather than get tied up in a complex system of modern pharaseeism!!
* grace to choose to trust Him & be a YIELDED & EMPTY TO BE FILLED BY HIM!!
* i'd Trust in His Life to LIVE in, through, and on behalf of me who can't live!
~thanks~!!please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!
if Papa so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

No comments: