Thursday, September 25, 2008

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

One Day i'll be free from this fallen body - no idea why i've been feeling tired/ sleepy / fatigued much more of late . . . post-flu viral syndrome?!
need your prayers!
:D rejoice with me!! :D
:D 2 Corinthians 12:9 is true!!
His power is strongest when you are weak." So I will brag even more about my weaknesses in order that Christ's power will live in me.

:D i got much to brag about, in light of this truth!
:D no matter how tired/ sleepy i am, i can still pray!
:D i'm not always like this picture~!
:D great songs that keep me reminded of great truths - lyrics below!
* though not always tired/ sleepy / fatigued, definitely noticed a BIG drop in energy levels since going down with the flu. e.g. at last night's missions team meeting i was ready for bed within a few hours after starting -- this afternoon felt uglytired as i was on the bus into the city for conversation corner, so i got off soon as i could & got the next bus home.
*PRAY*
* in my physical & spiritual weakness, He'd make me strong in His power :)
* the song below would be true in my life!
* i'd be more helpful /loving with my thoughts / speech / action especially when i'm tired & not go "walking on people's toes"!
Casting Crowns - In Me [from the album 'Lifesong']

If you asked me to leap Out of my boat on the crashing waves If you ask me to go Preach to a lost world that Jesus saves I'll go, but I cannot go alone 'Cause I know I'm nothing on my own But the power of Christ in me makes me strong Makes me strong

'Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong When I'm blind You shine Your light on me 'Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability How refreshing to know You don't need me How amazing to find that you want me So I'll stand on Your Truth, and I'll fight with Your Strength Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me

If you ask me to run And carry your light into foreign land If you ask me to fight Deliver your people from Satan's hand I'll go, but I cannot go alone 'Cause I know I'm nothing on my own But the power of Christ in me makes me strong Makes me strong 'Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong

When I'm blind you shine Your light on me 'Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability How refreshing to know You don't need me How amazing to find that You want me So I'll stand on Your Truth, and I'll fight with Your Strength Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me

To reach out with Your hands To learn through Your eyes To love with the love of a savior To feel with Your heart and to think with Your mind I'd give my last breath for Your glory

When I'm blind you shine Your light on me 'Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability How refreshing to know You don't need me How amazing to find that You want me So I'll stand on Your Truth, and I'll fight with Your Strength Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me by the power of Christ in me by the power of Christ in me

thanks~!!please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!
if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

No comments: