Monday, September 15, 2008

please pray for me~!!

I Have to admit my weakness... I'm sick, which is nothing strange, but feel like I've lost my joy :(
In the past when i've been sick my joy usually maintained but not so this time .. =(

Would TREASURE your prayers for me~!
I Should enjoy this "time off" with Father to seek His direction & plans for me ... :)


He put this song to mind & it gives me hope .. i'm looking forward to the day there'll be no abnormal tiredness, sore throats or consantly runny noses or clumsy habits of losing my balance & other causes of self-injury!!


. . . soak in its truth & pray it over yourself & others .. and me too please :D


Steven Curtis Chapman - Coming Attractions


Verse 1: A day is coming when all will be fed There won't be a single hungry mouth Begging for bread A day is coming When every disease will be swept away As mercy floods through every street A day is coming A day is coming A day is coming But until that day comes



Chorus: Let Your kingdom come in me Let Your will be done in me Here on earth as it is and as it will be in Heaven Show Your glory to the world Tell Your story to the world Let my life be a preview of coming attractions Yeah, coming attractions



Verse 2: A day is coming that won't fade into night There'll be no more hatred to endure No wars to fight There'll be no orphans No prisoners or slaves And all the tears of death and pain Will be washed away This day is coming It's surely coming JEsus, You're coming But until that day comes Chorus again Shine Your light through me Live Your life through me Let the world see Your Kingdom come in me


Chorus

* please pray God would heal my wounds, identify lies, and replace them with His truth!

No comments: