Tuesday, September 09, 2008

praise & pray for Joe (ITLY)



- Joe was my free hairdresser, who didn't need to concentrate all too much whilst lopping my hair off so i could talk to him! :D whilst shaving my hair he discovered the big scare left over from my accident -- told him how it's been the best thing to happen to me but failed to maximise it to swing to eternal matters :(

gave him a BIG $100 tract which surpised him ;)

[why not order some for the lost souls He'll bring across your path?! go to: http://www.operation513.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=28&osCsid=4ceced4767ef28183a37a53a0f95dd2b

:D PRAISE! :D
:D the best things in life are FREE! :D [gotta get my intake of Vitamin 'F' ;)]
call Luppino's Hair Artistry call to book a free hair model haircut 3221 0612 in Bris. city ;)
*PRAY*
* Holy Spirit use every tract given out to convict lost souls of sin, righteousness & judgment, causing them to flee to The Saviour before it's too late!
* soundly save souls & use cause them to go on to save others too!
* give me remembrance as the oppotunity arises to maximise every encounter for eternity & not only recognise it on hindsight! [by that time its too late, the opportunity's gone!]
i'm still learning .. ;)

No comments: