Monday, September 22, 2008

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

:D rejoice with me!! :D
:D wOOHOO it feels =SO = good to be out of bed & mostly healthy again!!
:D loving me so much as to give that precious, sweet time out to be exclusively with Him!

:D all the love i was saturated in from family & friends =)
. . . i'm learning the hard way [yes, 'm thick i know!] that i really have no clue when it comes to taking care of myself, which probably explains why i get these bouts of insane sickness so much!
*PRAY*
* i learn to be a better steward of this life & body He's entrusted to me to manage for His glory!
* heal the strange numbness in my leg :
* deliver me from the creeping seduction of worldliness!
* need much advice/ wisdom to lermn how to take care of myself - anyone can point me in the right direction?
* pray i stay healthy to be of more use to HIm to bless others!
* in sickness or health, i'd stay maginificently obsessed with knowing Jesus!
~thanks~!
PLEASE! If you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

No comments: