Tuesday, September 16, 2008

please pray for me~!!


[picture representation only, i dont have any functional digital camera & the phone i was given that can snap pics cant connect to my computer .. anyone got a spare digicam or a data cable to hook up a Nokia 6260 to my computer?
:D rejoice with me!! :D
:D i had the fall last Thursday & lost my glasses at a good time [was due for a replacement!]
:D giving me a dad who was able to gt a good deal for replacement frames & lenses!
:D *PRAY*
* give me clearer vision of all things eternal!
* deliver me from partial obedience to what He's revealed to me, which is only disguised disobedience!
* i'd see, live, and pray according to His Grand Purpose He's shown me [see http://theschoolofchrist.org/articles/daniel1.html , embracing it, submitting to it, cooperating with it, being in harmony with it, ordering my life around it, demonstrating it to the world around me, & praying for its fulfillment.
* make me aligned with something and SomeOne higher and greater than myself!
* i'd pray as a heavenly citizen of a heavenly kingdom, not as earthly citizens of an earthly nation!
* make me zealous for God's glory!
* i'd lose my agenda and be devoted to Heaven's Agenda from this day forward, and every day, for the rest of my life!

PLEASE! If you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

No comments: