Thursday, September 18, 2008

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

i'm sick of being sick .. at heart i'm just Homesick for my True Heavenly Home ... all this sickness drives me further from loving this life & closer to passionately pursuing eternity, so it's all good ;)
i'm seriously ready to go ANYTIME, as i spend most of the day bedridden anyhow :[

this song of hope played as i was resting :D

Break Through - Don Moen
Break through Break through all my doubts Break through Break through all my fears
Break through That I may worship You Break through Break through all my pain
Break through all my guilt and my shame Break through like only You can do Chorus:
You are brighter than my darkest night Stronger than my toughest fight Just one touch from You my King my Friend And I'll never be the same again

O break through all my pain Break through all my guilt and my shame Break through like only You can do O break through like only You can do O break through like only You can do
going in for an EEG to check my brain is OK after my seizure .. can't help but feel very useless & fit-for-nothing as all i've been doing is eating, getting tired & resting heaps ... Father knows what He's doing, please pray i keep resting in HIs wisdom & goodness!


PLEASE! If you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

No comments: