Monday, July 21, 2008

REJOICE with me + pray 4 me!

:D rejoice with me!! :D
:D i'm HEALED & WHOLE IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME W00HOO!! [~thAnks for praying!!!]


:D good health is part of "all things" that He uses for the good of His people [conforming them to His Son's image]
:D ever so graciously & constantly giving me every reason to stay low & exalt Christ!



* PRAY*
* my praise & thanks of The Saviour will be even louder & bolder at His delivering me from sickness & death!
* i'd walk in UNCONDITIONAL OBEDIENCE, living in light of the reality that i've been bought at a great price!!
* i stop falling victim to my own stupidity [locking myself in toilets, getting sick etc] & even when i do God would glorify Himself :)
* teach me to take proper care of myself - i'm incredibly careless.

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

1 comment:

Random thoughts and bits said...

Praise God, Our Healer that you are feeling better!
I just had a chance to read through your blog and you write so beautifully yet...powerfully! Love it!
You are a Champion Able!
God love you and bless you lots!
In Jesus's Mighty Name!