Saturday, July 19, 2008

PLEASE pray 4 me!

i'm graciously reminded by Papa through my own foolishness & weakness that as much as i like to pray for others, i'm also in need of prayer covering too!
i've been grossly sick to the point of being sick of being sick these past few days, struggling to cling to faith in His goodness & giving thanks to Him in ALL circumstances.
if Papa so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

:D rejoice with me!! :D

:D sickness is part of "all things" that He uses for the good of His people [conforming them to His Son's image]

:D ever so graciously & constantly giving me every reason to stay low & exalt Christ!

* PRAY*
* i'd walk in UNCONDITIONAL OBEDIENCE, living in light of the reality that i've been bought at a great price!!
* i stop falling victim to my own stupidity [locking myself in toilets, getting sick etc] & even when i do God would glorify Himself :)

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

No comments: