Wednesday, July 09, 2008

praise & pray 4 me

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(
please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!
if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
=D~rejoice with me~ =D
:D blessing me with Himself!

:D giving me increased appetite for HIs presence & Himself!
:D dramatically decreasing my desires for "things" that aren't HIm!!
:D i am MORE than the totality of my failures!



:D i am ETERNALLY, UNFAILINGLY, UNCONDITIONALLY ***LOVED*** IN LAVISH MEASURELESS MEASURE!!!
:D He is my life!

:D i have been crucified with Christ, and i no longer live but Christ lives in me!!
:D showing me my true identity in Christ [go here! http://www.theschoolofchrist.org/students/?p=15]

:D because of the point above, i now enjoy sweet victory over habitual sin!
:D His grace is TRULY AMAZING~!!
:D every trouble that's blessed because it drives me to know Christ, and seek help & salvation from Him!
:D constantly revealing afresh to me WHO He really is & who i am in Him so i might LOVE HIM!

:D graciously revealing new depths of my sinfulness - keeping my desperate need for Him ever constant!
:D the gift of disability which brings the gift of time [somewhat! :S] so i might seek Him & know Him more~!


*please PRAY with me & for me*
* grace to wait for God's counsel, & grace to NOT be given up to my own hearts' lusts, to NOT walk in my own "wisdom"!!
* keep me ever realizing that i cannot do a single thing but trust in His Life!
* i would constantly & deliberately Trust in His Life to conquer sin & self, on my behalf because i cannot!
* i'd STOP "trying" to work for Christ & just LET CHRIST WORK THROUGH ME!!
* wisdom & guidance to coordinate the Kairos course & STOP focusing on the little things i dont do as well as i should, focussing on all GOD can do in & through my weak foolishness!!

--scroll down to see post "!!~praise & PRAY 4 the Kairos course~! [see www.kairoscourse.org]"

* teach me to use my gifts [what are they??!!] to further His purposes for all nations!
* i'd decisively get into the habit of trusting in His Life, to cease striving in the flesh & humbly accept the Cross, dying DAILY to self, losing my life so i can find True Life!!
* i'd Grow by giving away & Accumulate by pouring myself out!
* i'd give up trying to reform myself & submit to the work of the cross so His Life lives in me!
* this would be true of me: if He does not move, I dare not step out ahead of Him.
I will work, but I will not work according to the flesh.
Instead, I will work according to His Power that works in me mightily, this power that strengthens me to do all things, this power that is perfected in my weakness.
I no longer hide my weaknesses, I rejoice in them, and I look for Christ in me to overcome them all.
I have surrendered myself over to Him as a bondservant, as a prisoner of the Lord. If I live, I am the Lord’s. If I die, I am the Lord’s.
So in life and in death, I belong to Him.
* keep me ever walking FORWARDS to Christ & FORGETTING what lies in the past!
* increase my hunger for ETERNITY & infect others with it too~!
* keep me madly, passionately in love with Jesus!
* keep me seeing through the illusion of my possessions. God owns everything. I'm only a steward, i don’t own anything!! my life is not my own, pray for grace to LAY IT DOWN, GIVE UP MY LIFE!!



thanks SO much~! appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

lyrics of a song Papa brought back into my life at *just* the right time! [rejoice with me as you let the truths of this song sink deep into your heart - BE REFRESHED BY HIS AMAZING GRACE!



Friend of Sinners - Matt Redman

There is a voice that must be heard, there is a song that must be sung; there is a name that must be lifted high.



There is a treasure more than gold, there is a King upon the throne; there is One whose praise will fill the skies. His name is Jesus, Friend of sinners, Jesus, Jesus, Friend of mine. There is a peace that calms our fears, there is a love stronger than death; there is a hope that goes beyond the grave. There is a friend who won't let go, there is a heart that beats for You; there is One name by which we are saved. bridge: When I was captive fears, You were the One who came to me, You set me free.

No comments: