Sunday, July 27, 2008

REJOICE with me + pray 4 me!

go here!! SEE 'THE FATHER'S AFFECTION' www.lifestream.org -- LIFE CHANGING STUFF!!

PLEASE rejoice with me & pray 4 me!
my new identity: a recovering Pharisee :S

:D rejoice with me!! :D
:D the joy of freedom! [from religion, sin, toilet doors that wont unlock, spontaneous crazy bowel motions etc!]
:D filling my cup to overflowing every moment of everyday! [Psalms 23:5]

:D i don't have to imitate His Life, i only have to trust His Life!

:D i have a Father who loves me more than any other human being on this planet ever has or ever will.
:D Nothing i can do today will make God love me any more, and nothing i can do today will make God love me any less!!!

:D Father is not disillusioned with me because He had no illusions about me to begin with!

:D Because shame, guilt and condemnation have no role in helping me live in God’s life, He's removed them in Christ and does not manage them for my growth!!!
:D He wants to make himself known to me daily and teach me how to recognize and follow His voice!!!

[see http://www.lifestream.org/j.livingloved.html

* PRAY*

* teach me these truths we rejoiced over above & what it means for my life :)

* i'd ENJOY BEING loved by Him than just running on a religious treadmill of busybusybusy!

* preserve the beautiful *simplicity* of living in relaionship with Him rather than get tried up again in a complex system of modern pharaseeism!!

* grace to choose to trust Him & be a YIELDED & EMPTY TO BE FILLED BY HIM!!

* i'd Trust in His Life to LIVE in, through, and on behalf of me who can't live!

~thanks~!!

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Papa so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

1 comment:

Selma Dwjl said...

Hey Able,
Your blog is cool! It's encouraging to see so much passion condensed in here :)

About grace to choose to trust.. I realised recently that all that is required of me is to make a conscious decision. Once you make that decision (to obey, to believe etc) and commit it to God, He will work out all the details and change your heart for those things to happen.

I like these...
Ps 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

1John4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

2Tim2:13 if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself.