Friday, July 11, 2008

PLEASE pray 4 me!

Don't give glory to us, O LORD. Don't give glory to us. Instead, give glory to your name because of your mercy and faithfulness. -- Psalms 115:1

just quick post coveting your prayers for me as i [badly] attempt to coordinate this Kairos course.

i probably shouldn't have volunteered to coordinate this as admin. is SOOOO NOT my gifting, discovering afresh how tardy & shoddy are my organisation skills (or lack of!)

praise God, by His incredibly AWESOME grace it's still going along pretty well, but i plead for your prayers for me to not waste much time & energy succumbing to my self-destructive thought patterns :{

pray i keep focused on JESUS, & REST fully in Him!

praise God i'm a M.I.T.M. :D = Masterpience in The Making :)
pray i stop stepping on people's toes!
pray He CHANGES LIVES & WORLDVIEWS through his course going on globally as i type ;)
~THANK YOU~!

No comments: