Wednesday, April 04, 2007

praise & pray for Shun

long time no chat, one of my old-time friends from English corner years gone past. tried helping him in msny ways & got seriously burnt.
now we're back in touch through MSN messenger, learnt his father died :'(
which means his mum cant support him in his uni studies, so he's in a 'crisis' moment in life.
trying to help him by pointing him to Jesus, the more I do so the more he curses me. :O

:D 'crisis' moments are the canvas on which He paints many a masterpiece!

* use this 'crisis' moment in Shun's life to humble him & make John 3:30 a reality in Shun!"He must increase, but I must decrease."
* keep cutting Shun off from every other idol & possible hope until he turns to Jesus as his only hope & cries out to Him!
* help me be a loving friend & faithful reflector of Jesus to him! [no matter how hard it gets, may I embody 2 corinthians 12:15! I will most gladly spend and be spent for your souls. If I love you more abundantly, am I loved the less?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I just love reading this blog and seeing the effect God has on people's lives through his beloved child, Able. You are such a cooooooool guy, Able, and you are absolutely doing what He lovingly designed you to do!

SallyAnne