Thursday, April 26, 2007

praise & pray for George, Bruce, Jun (TAI, KOR)

- my English corner group! [discussed peace - THE WAR IS OVER!]

:D PRAISE! :D
:D through Jesus' death & resurrection, THE WAR IS OVER & victory has been won!
:D peace with God is now a reality within reach!

*PRAY*
* reveal Himself as the Prince of Peace to these precious souls!
* work by His Spirit through all the 'English corners' globally to draw lost souls to find True Peace with their Creator God
* Nations would be impacted as they send their bright future leaders abroad to study English!
- also met Tony& Antonio- 1st timers @ English corner(along with many others I didn’t meet, I'm sure!)

1 comment:

Mr DT said...

It's me, Abes! Haha, betcha u wasn't expecting this eh??

It's great to learn of your involvement in God's ministry via the English Corner. I'm encouraged by our conversation at CCCB Coopers Plains a couple of weeks ago (ping pong, remember?) - encouraged not just with the English Corner thing, but also encouraged by your wholesome praise to God for all that He's done for u & His blessings on u. It's wonderful to see how totally contented u are with God.

I pray that u will be the salt & light of Jesus to George, Bruce & Jun, & also to other people that u meet. May God help u inspire these people to come to know Him as Lord & Saviour.

PS: I'm sure u can guess who this is, my blogger name. Yeah, I got a blog, too ;)