Sunday, April 01, 2007

praise & pray for english corner camp -- aftermath!!

And he said to them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest. (Luke 10:2)
I'm soo excited. pumped. overwhelmed inthankfulness to our Papa & King !!

:D Papa answers prayers!
:D they were SO OPEN!!
:D every precious soul who heard the gospel!
:D all the eternally-significant interactions that took place over the camp!
:D providing a heap of second-hand Bibles/New Testaments/Gospel portions to give away!
:D every student who took a Bible/New Testament/Gospel portion!

* pray Luke 10:2 over this HUGELY RIPE HARVEST FIELD OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS/MIGRANTS/WORKERS!
* prove Isaiah 55:11 {so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.} true in the lives of all who heard/were expsed to/received a copy of His Word!
* Holy Spirit keep working in the hearts of these precious souls who heard the gospel until they bow the knee & confess Jesus as Lord THIS SIDE OF ETERNITY!!
-- want more details? ask me :)

No comments: