Friday, April 27, 2007

praise & pray for Jooyoung (KOR)

:D PRAISE! :D
:D he wants to believe, but "my faith isn't enough"

- chatting to him tonight & suggeted he could try praying to Jesus . . like the man prayed in Mark 9:24 "I believe; help my unbelief!"

*pray*
* Jesus would reveal Himself to Jooyoung in a very real, personal & unmistakable way leading him to genuimne repentance & faith that yields abundant fruit to the Father's glory~!
* have mercy on Jooyoung & send him back to Korea an eternally-changed soul, to join the missionary force He's raising up there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we please get a photo of you and Jooyoung? It is so nice to see the people we are praying for rather than just their country flag. Able, you know I love this blog even with flag pics :)And, I love the fact that you give your life to these students in such a practical way.

SallyAnne