Friday, April 20, 2007

praise & pray for me

Col 1:28 "so everywhere we go, we tell everyone bout Christ. we warn them and teach them with all the wisdom God has given , for we want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ.

29 I work very hard at this, as I depend on Christ’s mighty power that works within me” (NLT)

O how these verses would be the theme of my life!

:D PRAISE! :D
:D what He's done is doing & will do to make these verses the overriding reality of my life! (still weak in areas but He is strong!)

*pray*
* help me to tell everyone about Christ everywhere I go, to live like "if I had 3 days to live, I'd spend it telling everyone everywhere about Jesus because nothing is more important than knowing Him and time is so short" <-- my response to a Qn I was asked on 'the panel' tonight!
* lavish me with Heavenly wisdom to warn & teach them to present them perfect in their relationship to Christ!
* keep me always working hard at full dependence on God in this!
* I'd always be a child to my Father to do HIS work HIS way in HIS strength!
* help me make time to simply sit at His feet & listen to Him, choosing "that which is better"

(Luke 10:38-42)
38 Now as they were traveling along, Jesus went into a village. A woman named Martha welcomed him into her home.
39 She had a sister named Mary, who sat down at the Lord's feet and kept listening to what he was saying.
40 But Martha was worrying about all the things she had to do, so she came to him and asked, "Lord, you do care that my sister has left me to do the work all by myself, don't you? Then tell her to help me."
41 The Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha! You worry and fuss about a lot of things.
42 But there's only one thing you need. Mary has chosen what is better, and it is not to be taken away from her."
* deliver me from "worrying & fussing about a lot of things" like Martha & be a Mary who sits at Jesus' feet simply listening to Him!

my prayer for all God's people in this crazy 21st century - we're all so B.U.S.Y. = Being Under satan's Yoke (!!)b
eing Martha's who "worry & fuss about a lot of things" - even doing the Lord's work that we neglect what's better: sittig at His feet & ministering to The Lord of the work!


No comments: