Wednesday, April 08, 2009

PLEASE PRAY for me~!!


this is a call for help .. :(
[note the picture i normally have for my posts of a bright glorious full moon to the picture on this post) =(
yuck .. how terrible .. sad .. been noticing a putrid 'lukewarmness' Jesus said He'd spit out of His mouth in Revelations 3 creeping into my life :S

it could be just another overly pessimistic misevaluation of my spiritual condition . . .

but i'm nowhere near as active in passion for sharing His gospel as i used to be.
... of course i'll still gladly do it given the oppoturtunity, but it's like i've grown calloused to the horrible condition of the lost that i'm content to be passive, mediocre & not make any waves . . . :'(
i can feel the bright reflector i long to be of His glory fading .. aaaaahhh!! >_<

still, precious brothers & sisters, do rejoice with me!! :D
:D He uses every distress (over my sinful self & this world, to drive me to, not away from Him!

**PLEASE PRAY for me~!!**
* i want to have an increasingly more fascinating, dependent, satisfying, friendship with Jesus that's expressed in a 2 way dialogue.
i suspect there must be more to living in relationship with The Living God than just reading a book everyday & saying the same old prayers ...
* i'd stop putting false expectations on myself~!

My friends, by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the love that comes from the Holy Spirit, I beg you to pray sincerely with me and for me. -Rom 15:30
.. i do trust Father will carry me through this ' spiritually dry season' in His perfect time.
. . . please just understand if i don't seem as 'on fire', or if you see me weak . . .
a passage i recently read in Eugene Patterson's paraphrase that encouraged me :)
When everything was hopeless, Abraham believed anyway, deciding to live not on the basis of what he saw he couldn't do but on what God said he would do. And so he was made father of a multitude of peoples. God himself said to him, "You're going to have a big family, Abraham!" Abraham didn't focus on his own impotence and say, "It's hopeless. This hundred-year-old body could never father a child." Nor did he survey Sarah's decades of infertility and give up. He didn't tiptoe around God's promise asking cautiously skeptical questions. He plunged into the promise and came up strong, ready for God, sure that God would make good on what he had said.
Rom 4:18-21
thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lord i pray for able... lord i ask you to reach out and touch in ables life today.

lord i pray that all who are not where they once were a shown the way back.

lord you are awesome.

amen