Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ejoice with me & pray for me~!!



... ah, praise God for His amazing grace! even when i am dry, weak & weary, He refreshes my soul with His showers of Living Water to break the drought of my soul!.. i was reminded by a dear sister that being involved in God's work puts me on "satan's hit list" so i must keep watchful & prayerful in all things!
but, *sigh*, "busy-ness" [usually over lesser things] distracts me from writing my prayer updates time & time again :S

. . . i've been discovering new depths of my selfishness
... how i can cloak my selfishness in "spiritual / godly stuff" i.e. "ministry"
... how i seem to only love /serve people for what i can get out of them & don’t love people when there's nothing i can get out of them :
i'm a man in much need of prayer!!
:D rejoice with me~! :D

:D God is big enough, and smart enough, to absorb all my weaknesses and failures and still make something beautiful happen!

:D His plan accounts for the fact that I’m going to fail.

:D i don't take God by surprise, or ruin His purpose, by anything i do or fail to do!!

:D His purpose and His plan for my life isn’t dependent on me never making a mistake!!

:D I don't NEED to let fear about my past / present / future keep me from loving God now, and living life NOW!
:D i get to know Father by being kindly forgiven, with the slate of my sins forever wiped clean!

shame has become so reinforced in our religious world that we swim in it like we're supposed to be there rather than in the freedom Christ brings~!
-- The God Journey podcast:
-listen here:
http://thegodjourney.com/wordpress/2007/03/01/the-narcissistic-flesh/

* PLEASE PRAY FOR ME*
* i'd BELIEVE + LIVE Heb 10: 18-22!!
* help me to grasp this relationship i have with Father: that the slate of my sins is forever wiped clean!

* keep me ever going right up to Him "full of belief, confident that I’m presentable inside and out"

* move me from drowning in a sea of guilt & shame to dancing in the vast fields of His love & acceptance~!

* i'd let Jesus become the only source of every desire and need in my life.

* i'd go on the adventure of learning to trust Him and find Him connecting me with other believers who are on the same journey :)
* make me a lover of God for who He is, not what i can get out of Him!

* make me a lover of people for who they are, not loving them for what i can get out of them!

* I'd cease trying to be or do anything, and just allow Him to be Who He is & do what only He can do in & through me!!

"trying so hard .. to stop trying so hard .. jus let You be Who You are .. be Who You are in me" -- Casting Crowns, between the Altar and the door
watch / listen to this latest beautiful song Father's used to lift my spirits to Him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9CGymYvuA

thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)
Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: