Monday, October 22, 2007

Praise & pray for Suyeon (KOR)

a recent chat on MSN let me see Papa evidently working in her life since she let AUS!
read for yourself & give much praise as you do :D
"you know i was born in a catholic family ... i always thought he is a god who punish me ... but i was wrong .. he loves me so much ... i read bible .. it comforts me than any other things .. he has been helping me all the time .. i just didn't know that .. i didn't accept him .. but now i do .. it took so long .. but now i have no doubt .. he is waiting for me to bless me .. i have a bible you gave me"
:D working through His Word He blessed me with to pass to Suyeon!
:D revealing Himself to Suyeon!

* keep
revealing Himself more & more to Suyeon,have mercy on her, open her blind eyes, unstop her deaf ears, breathe life into her dead soul and give her the grace to repent from her sins, turn to God AND believe in Him!
* cause
Suyeon to flee to The Saviour before it's too late!!
* Sovereignly intervene [i.e. give her other Divine Appointments with other members of our 'body' who'll share the gospel the way Jesus did] in her life in Korea so she can join the missionary force He's raising up there!

No comments: