Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Praise & pray for Jaewon, Daniel, Hyonkim (KOR)

spent much of today out with Jaewon, relying desperately on Divine Grace for Christ to come through me more than my self :|
:D PRAISE! :D
:D getting me through the day!
:D our conversation over lunch turning to the things of God quite naturally!
also met Daniel & Hyonkim, PhD student & his cousin met on the citycat who Kaewon knew.
*pray*
*
turn this difficult time Jaewon's going through around into something beautiful, something good!
* have mercy on Jaewon, make him a missionary to declare the praises of Him who called him out of darkness into His glorious light!
*
reveal more of Himself to Jaewon & send him back to 'home' an eternally-changed soul, to join the missionary force He's raising up there!
* give me grace, patience & love to love Jaewon as He has loved me in all my falleness!

No comments: