Wednesday, October 10, 2007

praise & pray for me!

if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life
:D PRAISE! :D
:D every new day i live & breathe & "feel like a million dollars"!
[not hat feelings can be measured by money :P]
:D giving me more than overwhelming loads of evidence for me to put zero confidence in the flesh!
*pray*
* keep me passionate to pray like breathing & pray as breathing!
* help me see people as He sees them!
* i'd be zero & Jesus Christ be 100%!
* i'd walk in the Spirit & flee all paths marked by the flesh!
* i'd keep walking in repentance & John 7:37-38 trust in Jesus!
"If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Rivers of living water will brim and spill out of the depths of anyone who believes in me this way, just as the Scripture says."
* i'd live a life of REALITY - reflecting who we i am IN CHRIST - righteous, perfect, spotless & blameless!
* i'd passionately pursue delight, satisfaction & fullness of joy in Jesus & Him alone!
* HIS
wisdom & guidance re: being the "missions person" for OCF QUT (chistian group @ uni)
~~thanks SO much~!
appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Able, you are such a great example of a man constantly trying to die to self and live more like Him. Thank you.

SallyAnne