Wednesday, October 03, 2007

praise & pray for me!

:D how awesome to walk every moment of everyday with the King of kings & Lord of lords!!
yet how horrid & saddening all those moments I walk in the flesh :"(
Papa popped this song into my mental jukebox as i was praying ... may it's truth hit you as it did [& keeps doing!] me!
ONLY NATURAL - by Steven Curtis Chapman
Mirror, mirror on the wall | Who's the biggest fool of all?
You don't have to answer me | 'Cause when I look at you I see
A prisoner set free from his chains | Acting like he's still a slave |To the prison he's been set free from | You may say its only natural for me to act this | Well, I know its only natural | But I have not been made
Chorus
Only natural, only natural
I've got the Spirit of the living God alive in me | Giving me power so I don't have to be Only natural, only natural

So mirror, mirror, look again | You've seen the fool that I have been | But did you see the grace that covers me | Not to do anything I please | In fact grace is the only thing | That makes me what I am not naturally
It's supernatural power brings life out of the grave | It gives sight to the blind man, and it will not let me stay | Only natural, only natural
I've got the Spirit of the living God alive in me | Giving me power so I don't have to be Only natural, only natural
Bridge
I know that on my own, I'm only human naturally | But I've got the Spirit of the living God alive in me | Giving me power so I don't have to be Only natural, only natural
I've got the Spirit of the living God alive in me | Giving me power so I don't have to be Only natural, only natural
:D One day this fallen flesh will be gone once & for all .. how i long for that day!
:D always showing me my utter hopelessness & helplessness to keep from filthy sin apart from Him!
* i'd be zero & Jesus Christ be 100%!
* i'd walk in the Spirit & flee all paths marked by the flesh!
* i'd keep walking in repentance & John 7:37-38 trust in Jesus!
"If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Rivers of living water will brim and spill out of the depths of anyone who believes in me this way, just as the Scripture says."
* i'd live a life of REALITY - reflecting who we i am IN CHRIST - righteous, perfect, spotless & blameless!
* i'd passionately pursue delight, satisfaction & fullness of joy in Jesus & Him alone!
~~thanks SO much~!
appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: