Tuesday, October 16, 2007

praise & pray for me!

there are days when what i'm praying for is horribly contradicted by my life :"(
there are days i feel so weak i feel like i just can't want to go on. :"(
there are days my flesh is just way too much in the fore that i lose sight of the reality of who i am in Christ :"(
there are days my heart is so cold to the perishing lost souls around me that i fail to fulfill the reason why i've been left on this earth, [certainly, the reason why i've been given a 2nd chance at life!] - to seek & save the lost, the way Jesus did!
... i need prayer!
:D PRAISE! :D
:D my feelings dont change the reality of
who i am in Christ!
:D my weakness = blessing without which i'd never know His strength!

:D bringing me to greater appreciation of Christ!
:D using my disability to bring that [see above] about!
*PRAY*
* Christ be exalted in my weakness
* make my life a prayer to Him!
* revive my heart with his fire to go & seek & save the lost at every opportunity!
* keep me
continually focussed on Christ & Christ alone!
* I'd live continually in His presence & serve in His strength - so the majority of my service will be not the work itself but ministering to Jesus - in everything to exalt Him, magnify Him & bring attention & praise to Him!
* i'd live with the ministry mindset of John 3:30 " He [Jesus] must increase i must decrease!"
* help me always seek the greater thing - sitting at His feet in love & adoration, wanting simply to draw close to Him & know Him more.
* I'd be REDUCED TO CHRIST!
* consume my heart with one desire; to love Jesus MORE!!!
*
deliver me from measuring God by my own limitations!
* deliver me from treasuring my life such that 'd be unwilling to lay it down for others
*
give me an immeasurable mind & willingness to suffer for His Great Name!
* give me GRACE-based thinking & GRACE-based living!

~~thanks SO much~!
appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)
the truth of this song played in my mental jukebox as i went before The Father in my weakness .. may its truth encourage you in your weakness =)
His Strength is Perfect - by S.C. Chapman/Salley

1. I can do all things
Through Christ who gives me strength
But sometimes I wonder what He can do through me
No great success to show
No glory on my own
Yet in my weakness He is there to let me know

CHORUS
His strength is perfect when our strength is gone
He'll carry us when we can't carry on
Raised in his power the weak become strong
His strength is perfect
His strength is perfect

2. We can only know
The power that He holds
When we truly see how deep our weakness goes
His strength is us begins
When our comes to an end
He hears our humble cry
And proves again

CHORUS

No comments: