Sunday, June 17, 2007

praise & pray for Troy, Peta & Maxwell

"homeless" people approached me as I was walking to the bus stop . . . I seem to 'attract' homeless people :)
wanted change to buy food, so went with them to 7-11, got them some food & drinks.
gave them gospel tracts, Peta asked Qns, talked with them before hey had to catch a bus to a friends place they could stay in for the night. parted ways with Troy, saidhe slept at he stairs of a church in the city. got on my bus & remebered I was carrying some biscuits (leftovers from church morning tea -- PLEASE NEVER EVER THROW OUT FOOD UNEATEN 'COS IT COULD BLESS OTHERS - CARRY LEFTOVERS WITH YOU & ASK GOD TO MAKE YOU A BLESSING TO SOMEBODY!
Peta's pregnant!

:D PRAISE! :D
:D blessing me to be a blessing :D
:D liberating me from thinking I need to hoard, or hold onto my [relative] "wealth", or be suss of people & simply be able to freely give as I've been freely given to!
:D providing gospel tracts I can always carry with me to give out!
:D Proverbs 22:9 is true! "The LORD blesses everyone who freely gives food to the poor."
:D protecting Peta's baby from a big blow!

*pray*
* stir up His hands & feet to manifest Christ to all the "homeless" people of the world, that they might find a True, Lasting Home in His Kingdom!
* Peta's baby be born safely & raised up to serve God's purpose in their generation!
* help us all to daily rediscover the blessedness of imitating our Father who gives!
Acts 20:35: "remember the words that the Lord Jesus himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"
* deliver us from our pride, love of worldly things & unbelief in His promises & goodness to provide our every need to freely give to bless others as richly as we've been blessed in Christ!

No comments: