Friday, June 29, 2007

praise & pray for me!

with muslim outreach coming up on Monday I'm still recovering from this annoying cold.. copious amounts of mucous means my immune system is doing SOMETHING?! :~~PpP
also been getting weird dull toothaches..annoying! :S
ALL I need is a *touch* from Jesus ;)
PLEASE PRAY~!
:D PRAISE! :D
:D I can't take my health for granted 'cos I get sick often enough to appreciate it when it's gone!
:D no sickness/disease/pain could ever SEPARATE ME FROM THE LOVE OF GOD IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD~!!(SEE ROMANS 8:32-39)
:D if He wants me to go on this outreach to muslims next Monday, NOTHING (including being a Mucuous-Making-Machine)
can stop me going!

*pray*
* Jesus to touch me, I'm reaching out to Him ..
ALL I need is just a *touch* from Jesus ;)
* keep me in the state of health that'll best glorify Him :D
-- would REALLY like to go this 1st of 3 weeks outreach to muslims 'cos it's the cheapest :P
'cos the other weeks are more expensive & the money saved could be used to INVEST RICHLY IN ETERNITY!!
*even just $1.50 can buy 250 GOSPEL TRACTS AMONG THOSE LEAST REACHED PEOPLE GROUPS OF ASIA STILL WAITING TO HEAR THE NAME OF JESUS!!)
AWESOME free book thousands said has changed their lives - www.gfa.org/freebook
--This book has changed my life too :)

No comments: