Tuesday, June 26, 2007

praise & pray for me!

. . . what an Awesome, Mighty, Wonderful, Glorious, Merciful Saviour we have~!

O how I need prayers to keep me loving Him!
"prone to wander, Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love; here's my heat Lord, take & seal it, seal it for Your courts Above!" [taken from Hymn: Come Thou fount of eveuy blessing]
:D PRAISE! :D
:D heping me to hear His voice & follow His leading more!
:D constantly reminding me of who I am in Him!
*pray*
* give me eyes to "see" the unseen over & above all that is seen!
* I'd FORSAKE THE WRONG AND CRUCIFY THE "RIGHT"
* I'd lay down my life.
* I'd allow Him to crucify the right = learn to hate my thoughts that I can have His mind.
* I'dmust give up my "spiritual" desires in order to have Christ as All.
* I'd follow His instruction and allow Him to become my only Desire
(see http://theschoolofchrist.org/articles/desire.html)
* keep my heart exclusively sealed for Christ & Christ alone!!
* Oh, I want to love Him more. may there be less & less of me & more & more of Him (John 3:30!)
~thanks~! GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY~!!

No comments: