Sunday, June 17, 2007

praise & pray for Parth (IND)

- from Gujarat, India. [infamous state in India that burnt an Aussie missionary + his sons to death!]
- met on citycat ferry, he was freezing so I gave him my jacket. talked until I had to get off, silly me forgot to pass him & his friends gospel tracts! :(

:D PRAISE! :D
:D the Body of Christ is bigger than me :)
:D
*pray*
* cause His other children to have Divinely appointed eternity-impacting moments with Parth & his friends
* have mercy on every precious soul he sends us from lands violently opposed to Christ, His Gospel & His messengers & send him back to 'home' eternally-changed souls, to join the missionary force He's raising up there. that through the global international Student Movement His Name & Gospel be proclaimed by the very ones who formerly persecuted Him!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY~!!

*** ETERNITY WILL SHOW THE FULL FRUIT OF OUR PRAYERS - BE ENCOURAGED!!***

No comments: