Friday, June 08, 2007

praise & pray for me

- all my photos gone .. . hard drive died ;) woohoo!

:D PRAISE! :D
:D continually teaching me, showing me more of Himself, ceansing me from filthy idols .. =)
:D giving me the grace to let go of the things that tie me down ..
:D if God ever had a 'Hard Drive' of my sins & failures, it died 2000 years ago & was wiped clean !!
*pray*
* keep me free from holding onto idols & continue utterly destroying & shattering all idols, anything keeping my heart from loving Jesus first & foremost!
* grace to REALLY LOVE others intensely with all my heart~! (1 Peter 1:21-22
*** boy what a challenge! only to show the same love we've been shown! :) ***
* help me never separate loving God from loving His Children (1 John 5:1-5)
* deliver me from the sin of unbelief - believing something in my mind but not living out this belief in practicality :S
Every person who believes that Jesus is, in fact, the Messiah, is God-begotten. If we love the One who conceives the child, we'll surely love the child who was conceived.
The reality test on whether or not we love God's children is this: Do we love God? Do we keep his commands?
The proof that we love God comes when we keep his commandments and they are not at all troublesome.
Every God-begotten person conquers the world's ways. The conquering power that brings the world to its knees is our faith.
The person who wins out over the world's ways is simply the one who believes Jesus is the Son of God.

No comments: