Wednesday, May 30, 2007

praise & pray for me

:D PRAISE! :D
:D of all the silly, dumb, crazy trouble I could've gotten myself into, I haven't simply because of His grace!
:D He takes all the silly, dumb, crazy trouble I have gotten myself into & turns it around to something beautiful~!!
:D though I'm sure not all I should be, I'm sure not all I used to be,
simply because of His grace!

:D giving me daily bread & great contentment with it too~!

*pray*
* keep me trusting confidently in the unseen. God is working, especially when I can't see it!
* grace to REALLY LIVE like i have been purchased with the precious blood of the spotless, blameless lamb of God, & not treat it as a cheap, common, worthless thing! (1 Peter 1:19!)
* grace to love my brothers & isters intensely with all my heart~! (1 Peter 1:21-22

*** boy what a challenge! only to show the same love we've been shown! :) ***

No comments: