Friday, May 18, 2007

praise & pray for Guo Yuan (CHI)

see my previous pst on this precious soul: (met 6 months ago!) http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2006/11/guo-yuan-chi-met-at-bus-stop-not-my.html

- we actually exchanged phone numbers after our chat on the bus. he remembered me telling him to contact me if he was ever interested in "church'' (not sure I said that :P) .. he sent me a long message (4 linked smses!) today saying he was interested!

:D PRAISE! :D
:D bringing him here!
:D living in a day & age where keeping in touch is as easy as an sms away!
:D blessing me with unused old phones to replace my dodgy phones~!

*pray*
* keep working in Guo Yuan's life by His Spirit to increase Christ & decrease self~!
* China would be greatly impacted with the gosoel as they send their bright future leaders abroad to study English in lands rich with the gospel!
* have mercy on Guo Yuan, save & send him back home an eternally-changed soul, to join the missionary force He's raising up in China!

No comments: