Monday, May 21, 2007

praise & pray for me

:D PRAISE! :D
:D 1 Timothy 1:15 is true! Here's a word you can take to heart and depend on: Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners. I'm proof--Public [more like private!] Sinner Number One--
:D graciously taking away all shreds of confidence I could possibly have in the flesh - truly His Word is true! "For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but not the ability to carry it out. (Romans 7:18)
*pray*
* strength & ability to do the right I truly want to do. [to not try & fight temptation but to FLEE from it & pursue Christ, 2 Timothy 2:22 style! "Flee from youthful passions. Instead, pursue righteousness, faithfulness, love, and peace together with those who call on the Lord with a pure heart. "
* renew & reprogram my mind from all the lies, deception & filth I've fed it to be filled with all things Philippians 4:8! keep your minds on whatever is true, pure, right, holy, friendly, and proper. Don't ever stop thinking about what is truly worthwhile and worthy of praise.
* wisdom to know how to love & deal with a suspected con artist (posing as a "christian" African widow)
~thanks~! GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY~!!

No comments: