Monday, May 14, 2007

praise & pray for me

:D PRAISE!
:D considering me worthy to be alone with Him!
:D bestowing on me this incredible gift & privilege - no higher honour than to be alone with Him!
:D being considered worthy to give up the time I'd have for myself in order to extend His Kingdom!
*pray*
* I'd always EMBRACE any form of suffering/sef-denial as joyful honour for Jesus' sake!
* I'd have no revervations on my life, but forever willing to gladly lay down ANYTHING, big or small, so His Kingdom will advance!
* train me to look at all suffering & loneliness as a PRIVILEGE!
* I'd never lose the amazement that He's considered me "worthy" to lay down something I wanted for myself for Jesus' sake!

a sister blessed me with one of these HP Jornada 540 series yesterday!
:D gizmos that can be used to advance His Kingdom!
* direct me on how I can use this newstewardship to advance His Kingdom & BLESS OTHERS!
* I be WISE with this new stewardship (otherwise I envision wasting lots of time mucking around with it :P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Points of opinion: A proper christian must never be lonely, he must have all the brothers'love with him, because only when they are all together and loving and supporting one another are they truly one in christ.