Thursday, May 03, 2007

praise & pray for me

:D PRAISE! :D
:D the blessing of mercies new every morning, breath to breathe & relationship with my Father,Maker, BestFriend, King, Counsellor & Comforter that I might REALLY LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
*pray*
* purify my desires until thy are reduced to this one thing: just JESUS!
* use my every breath to truly worship God - make Christ look great!!
* I'd live a 2 Timothy 2:22 life:
"run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Follow anything that makes you want to do right. Pursue faith & love & peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts. "
*
I'd live a Colossians 4:5 life:
"Conduct yourselves wisely toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. "
* this song is my prayer: do join me!
"Empty Me" by Jeremy Camp

Holy Fire burn away, my desire for anything that is not of you and is of me. I want more of you and less of me.

Holy Fire burn away, my desire for anything that is not of you and is of me,
I want ALL of you and NONE of me, yeah.
Empty me, Empty me, yeah,
Fill, won't you fill me, with you, with you, yeah.

Holy Fire, burn away,
my desire for anything
that is not of you and is of me.
I want more of you and less of me, yeah.
Empty me,
Empty me, yeah.
Fill, won't you fill me, with you, with you, empty me now.

Well won't you empty me, well won't you empty me now. repeat x2
I want more, I want more, I want more of you, Jesus.
I want more, I want more, oh.
Thank you, Jesus.
Thank you, Jesus, oh yeah,
Thank you, Jesus, yeah.
Holy Fire, Holy Fire, Holy Fire, Holy Fire.
I've made atrocious mistakes and experienced miserable failures but Jesus, You continue to work in my life just the same because this really isn't about me. I don't think I'm big enough to stop You, and I'm tried of fighting it. I really do
want to give in and just let you have Your way and Your will
.
Let Jesus be increased and let me be decreased.
Lord keep me from pride, but keep me also from wallowing in false-humility. I can't expect everyone to understand but You see me and You know me better than anyone and You know what is in my heart even if I can't express it or always live up to it. If I make a mistake (which I most certainly will), I trust that You are big enough to bring Me back around to where I need to be. I don't need any of this to feel spiritually complete because I know I am only completed in You. But You have me on earth for a reason, and I have to finish the work You have given me to do.

-- Chip Brogden see www.theschoolofchrist.net

No comments: