Saturday, December 22, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!




Dear princes & princesses, sons & daughters of noble identity & royal destiny!!

Happy Jesus’ birthday~! ;) may every day He gives us life be a joyful celebration of our King & Big brother who came down to seek & save us & win us back into Papa’s love when we were at our worst & most ‘unlovable’!!!





I look back over 2012 to see the awesome faithfulness of PapaGod … Truly incredible every single time I think about it!
Looking ahead into 2013, I’m sure we can rest confident in His loving faithfulness to carry us through every valley & mountain as we journey on through life to our Heavenly Home, living to bring Heaven to earth!  :)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D another year of growing me in intimacy with Him!

:D He has truly stayed faithful to His promise that if I “delight myself in Him, He will give me the desires of my heart”! (Psalms 37:4)

:D continuing His work of healing me & freeing me to be more alive than I’d ever thought possible!


.. I remember this picture He gave me at the beginning of the year that painted something of what this year was going to be for me . . .





<--Though it feels like I’m still in the initial phase where things get uglier before beauty bursts to life, and I’m tempted to get impatient with God’s timing of the whole process, I’m reminded that He does make all things beautiful in His time =)

:D the great time I had in Sydney at the calling intensive + time to recover from it & process it all!

:D helping me get more settled in the awesome, loving, healing family that is new heart Baptist church!

:D encouraging fruit from a recent presentation on Gospel For Asia at my home group!

Some lines that stood out from the calling intensive:

“you’re too important to just disappear / disengage from the world” [batman begins]

 “"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

“I don’t want fear of what could happen to keep me from living!” [riding giants]
 - sadly, this hasn’t been the case in much of my life =(

.. too often I let fear of the unknown keep me from venturing out & simply living! :|

The reason he could ride the big waves he did was because of the team behind him – our calling is personal but never private! We need partners to drive us to that place!
.. I recognise how much I need people to develop me to the level I need to be living in, and sadly I’ve tried to go too much of this journey on my own. :(
*pray*

* bring 100x increase from all the labouring in the harvest Gospel For Asia does among those who still wait to hear Jesus’ Name! [order the free book if you haven’t read it yet! .. link at bottom]

* I’d stop wasting life always waiting for others to take initiative and simply make the 1st move to do to them what I’d want done to me!

* I’d live each moment to its fullest, refusing to be ruled by fear!

* help me connect to the right people to develop me to the level I need to be living in, and stop doing so much of this journey alone! 

* help me stay in the process of God, letting each day be part of a larger process, relaxing in what is & hoping for what’s yet to be and be at peace as His work in me unfolds

* Help me to live out of my heart rather than letting my fearful, rationalistic, doubting mind interfere& dominate!!

* open doors, guidance & wisdom to revisit the hospital I.C.U. & the ward I stayed in leading up to / following the anniversary of my brain injury . . . ??!!

* Help me learn to follow Him in the simplest choices of daily life!

* I’d make time to sit with Him to hear His heart and opinion about situations I face, and not assume he agrees with my views!

* Help me understand His heart for me and His heart for the person next to me!!

* Help me to fear Him & do what He says!

~thank you~!

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too OK!
owing everything to God’s grace, Able :)

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

my prayer blog, please visit, pray & leave a comment~!
www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com
!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!
owing everything to God’s grace, Able :)

 “no one has the right to hear the gospel twice, while there remains someone who has not heard it once”
– Oswald J Smith
Nearly 3 BILLION souls are WAITING to hear the gospel.
HOW L  O  N  G MUST THEY WAIT??
Could a mariner sit idle if he heard the drowning cry?
Could a doctor sit in comfort and let his patients die?
Could a fireman sit idle, let men burn and give no hand?
Could you sit in ease in Zion with the world around you damned? --Leonard
Ravenhill.
DON’T KEEP THEM WAITING – WON’T YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL before IT’S TOO LATE??
!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!
SPONSOR A NATIVE MISSIONARY TO NOT KEEP THE WORLD WAITING! GO TO http://www.gfa.org/offer/freebook/ AWESOME free book!!

No comments: