Friday, October 28, 2011

pray for Young Peoples' Teams!

10 days later & i i've not heard from Ellel India yet but The Grange & SpringHill [WA] both advise it'd be better for me not to join the YPT given my health concerns .. :S


.. but, i'm still keen to join!!

so i'm looking into going to their next trauma / healing retreat?
or maybe i'm chasing a "good" idea thats not yet a GOD idea?!

.. appreciate your prayers~!
an exciting opportunity to join the Young People's Team with Ellel ministries has been brought to my attention! :D
more info here: http://www.ellelministries.org/india/support/ypt
 ... this is the same ministry i joined a short course eaerlier in the year with - see

http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2011/05/rejoice-with-me-pray-for-me.html

i have hesitations about joining,  (health related) .. otherwise i'm all-keen to join!!
the Qn is: where to join & when?

am waiting on Papa for His will ..  
.. my heart leans toward India .. since I'm storing up treasure in Heaven there [sponsoring missionaries & Dalit children through Gospel For Asia]
see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVqAjZxqPAI&feature=youtu.be
but have been advised by my spirirual big sister thjat it may be most fruitful to join the YPT @ The Grange [UK] .. just thinking of the higher cost of travel etc repulses me :S
but, if this is Papa's way ... :)

do pray with me Papa keeps resourcing Ellel with staff/volunteers/financial/prayer supporters to keep the ministry flourihing all over the world, fulfilling His great Commission!
thanks!!
please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!




would really appreciate prayers for
Papa to open & close the right doors in His timing .. i've made inquiries .. gonna rest in Him to make the way clear ;)

No comments: