Wednesday, October 05, 2011

pray for Yoshi [JAP]

... we didn't meet today as planned :[
i [intentionally] forgot to take my anti-epileptic meds last night
[and have been doing fine the past ~2 weeks?!] 
.. but for some reason last night i think i was on the verge of a seizure .. totally broke my sleep & woke up this morning really sleepeee & weak .. :"(
"oh no, can i still spend the day with Yoshi?"
my heart said yes but my brain said no :[
my spirit urged me to trust Him - He is The Saviour, not me!

. .. though i was more than a little disappointed i wouldn't be able to play my small role in helping to nudge Yoshi towards The Saviour today, i knew i my spirit Papa had better plans for me, and that i could trust Yoshi in His hands :D
.. so do please keep praying with me for His Saving work to be miraculously active in Yoshi's spirit ... i look forward to the next time i'll have the joy of catching up with what His Holy Spirit is doing in in Yoshi's life ;D
stay tuned!

No comments: