Wednesday, October 19, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me!

My dear precious siblings in Jesus:



so many people fail to enter into the wholeness and healing that the Lord longs for them to enjoy, because they’re hanging on to unclean trash, thinking that God wouldn’t want it!


But the truth is, He really does want the bad and the ugly of our lives, as well as what we believe to be good! That way we really can be whole.


“it was the mess that I died for and unless you give it to Me, it will always be your master.” - Peter Horrobin

:D rejoice with me! :D


:D Habitual sin does not need to be a part of my identity anymore after an encounter with Papa, Jesus & His Spirit!

:D I can walk into each day without guilt & despair & wariness of diving into habitual sin that sucks the colors of life out of everything!!

I’ve believed so many lies. .. :D BUT I don’t need to believe them anymore!!


:D I’m loved for who I really am, mess & all!


:D I can be finished holding onto my junk... & give it all to Him, that He’d make whole all that’s broken in me!! =)


:D I’m a new creation in Christ!


:D it’s not my job to change or convince people. I’m free to love with no agenda!!!


*PRAY*

* strengthen me to persist in allowing the old to die and let new growth happen, so I’ll be more fruitful for Your Kingdom!


* I’d stop protecting my sin & pain, hiding it from Jesus, so I’ll know the real joy of what it’s like to be free!


* free me to live to love fully by healing the lie I’ve taken on & lived out for far too long that ‘to be [relationally] close is to be hurt, to be [relationally] distant is to be safe’ :[

* kill my independence!! That I’d wholly depend on His Life, to see with His eyes, hear with His ears, touch with His hands, and think like He does.

* help me live as part of the church Jesus is building that’s all about relationships and simply sharing life.



* help me be open and available to others around me. “His church is all about people and life is all bout relationships we can’t build. That’s His job & He’s the best at it!”

* I’d keep living in the simplicity & purity of a growing friendship with Jesus & those He puts around me!



* help me trust Him with the little faith I do have, and grow in loving people around me with the same love He has loved me with.


* I’d not give up on working through the possible pains of relationship before I’ve even begun!! ;P



* keep me living to give, not to get!!


~thank you~!


What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D
The one concern of the devil
is to keep Christians from praying.
He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.
He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!
-- S.D. Gordon
http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- great site to pray daily & impact eternity!


For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,
click here- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!
 

No comments: