Saturday, October 22, 2011

pray for Theresa [AUS]

i was going about getting my EFTPOS cashout bonus in the city on Tuesday ... when i got to the bank to deposit it, it was $50 short
[ARGHGHGHGH NOT GAIN!!!!]
 .. i was served by Theresa who was quite friendly, helpful & very apologetic about it.

i dont know how i keep losing money doing this

 .. thinking maybe it's Papa's way of telling me to stop wasting my time & energy juicing my special account for all the free money i can get :P
but i left the encounter with Theresa on a friendly note, and gave her a $1,000,000 gospel tract ;)

.. if Papa can use my ability to get free money yet lose money in the process to help bring a lost son or daughter home to Him, then i figure it's worth it ;)  
please pray with me for the salvation of Theresa & her family!!

GOD IS WORKING AS HIS CHILDREN PRAY!! =D



No comments: