Wednesday, October 19, 2011

***UPDATE*** pray for Sho [JAP]

.. wish i had something spectacular to share ..
but i don't :"(
it's a strange feeling, to be *saturated* in Eternal, Unconditinal, Unbounded Love, and yet to hold it in instead of just overflowing with it to those around me!!

.. as i was out & about yesterday, i felt awkwardly silent at bus stops / on buses ... wanting so much to share His love & Life .. but feeling like my butt was superglued to the ground or my lips superglued shut :"(

***ARGHGHGH!! ***

meeting with Sho didn't *seem* to go anywhere, he injured his knee [again!] last weekend & thought he needed surgery .. i took him home to see my dad, even though he knew he couldnt afford it. 
i'm so thankful to have a dad who can heal [using natural therapies] .. whose heart is more to heal than to make money from other peoples' misfortune!
so after treatment, Sho felt much better & pain-free!
he cposted on my facebook: "thanks bro, for today!!"

i replied: "my pleasure mate .. i pray one day you can also join God's family & really be my "bro" ;D
 
.. pray with me that it be so!!

No comments: