Saturday, October 22, 2011

pray for B.A.R.?? [AUS]


.. i was out last Thursday getting my bus day cap saver [hooray for Translink's bonus for disability concession card holders!!] .. as i normally do as i get off bues, i thanked the driver & told him i really appreciate them ;D
he told me i could be a busdriver too.
i replied, "not with my disability!" 
that got into a whole conversation of how i got my brain injury, how i nearly died but because Jesus is alive & still does miracles today, I'm alive :)

he took that as me preaching to him [[?!]
he shared how he thought religion was all man made garbage, to which i fully agreed.

.. he's nearly died from some health issues hmself, but thinks God's not taken care of him

... *sigh* .. we don't wrestle against flesh & blood!
i couldn't seem to find a way to draw his attention to Jesus .. it seems "religion" has really corrupted his whole view of God. 

pray with me for him & all who are Bitter. Against. Religion. [i didnt get his name] to be found by The Good shepherd who knows how to seek & save His lost sheep ... and show them who He really is!
GOD IS WORKING AS HIS CHILDREN PRAY!! =D
 

No comments: