Tuesday, January 12, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

Dear praying friends,



Cleaning up 13 years of accumulated mess that is my room has proven to be a worthwhile learning process!
- I’ve learnt that I’ve had (and sometimes still have if I’m not careful!) an incredible ability to waste heaps of money, time & energy on stuff I hardly ever used, (but of course at the time I thought I would – how wrong i‘ve been!)
~So~ much rubbish cluttering up my room has been thrown out, makes me wonder how ridiculously foolish I was in my immature youth. :|
... once again any confidence I could possibly have in myself is totally shattered!!


I’m ~so~ completely disillusioned about everything in this world that once appeared so valuable & attractive to me, that i saved up for, sought the best deals for ..  


(but look at where it is now – in the rubbish dump!)
*sigh*
. . . I could just lie down under a crushing weight of regret . . . but by His grace I’ll press onto the glorious future of LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX by losing my life!

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

Humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)


++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer mails mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)


:D rejoice with me! :D


:D the beauty of being humbled & broken by the Almighty hands of a Loving Father!

*PRAY*


* open my eyes to any denial of sin in my life, that I may confess it and be done with it.

* my great desire in life would be to live to see my first love: Jesus!

* keep me so heavenly minded that I’d be of most earthly use!

* I’d faithfully SOUND THE ALARM & WARN PEOPLE TO WAKE UP – JUDGMENT IS COMING!!
[it’s the message that got me saved, so why do I fail so often to pass this on in my evangelism? :( )


* I’d forget the past and press onto the glorious future of LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX by losing my life!
 * He’d show me how to live dangerously, love lavishly & serve humbly!
* strength & energy to serve where He wants me to – been feeling quite drained lately! T.T


~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!


one of my most favorite songs!

ALL I ONCE HELD DEAR (KNOWING YOU)
View /listen to it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFaIGSyENsY
lyrics below: © 1993. Words and music by Graham Kendrick.

Verse 1
All I once held dear, built my life upon, All this world reveres, and wars to own, All I once thought gain I have counted loss; Spent and worthless now, compared to this.

CHORUS: Knowing you, Jesus, knowing you, There is no greater thing.

You’re my all, you’re the best, You’re my joy, my righteousness, And I love you, Lord.

Verse 2
Now my heart’s desire is to know you more, To be found in you and known as yours.

To possess by faith what I could not earn, All-surpassing gift of righteousness.

Verse 3
Oh, to know the pow’r of your risen life, And to know you in your sufferings.
To become like you in your death, my Lord, So with you to live and never die.

No comments: