Monday, January 18, 2010

pls pray 4 me~!




my precious friends in prayer~!

an international friend said it perfectly:
"i know what HE calls me to do ... it's not a easy job"



I'm Praying for direction about where & what He wants me to serve in this year .. do i keep serving in the area of international student / workers ministries?



these ministries for the most part, have been 'easy' & 'comfortable' .. I'm sure following & serving Jesus can’t be all so easy & comfortable!


.. What does He have in store for me?

I don’t know ..or maybe this is where He wants me to be because He knows I'm way too soft & couldn’t handle all too much hardship & suffering anyway! :P



my heart's desire is to serve in His mission to seek & ave the lost .. to please my King-Lover .. :)

do i just take drop everything & take time off to pray & seek His will?

or is it better to stay active & as i serve trust Him to direct me .. your prayers / wisdom/ counsel would be much appreciated~!

Appreciate you muchly~!

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

1 comment:

Andraus and Amy Thurman said...

Father, I pray you would give Able wisdom, that you would give him a mind that discerns the right path, a heart that enjoys the perfect plan, and plenty of grace for all the ways we get off track...thank you that no one will take him out of Your Hand (john10), that nothing will separate him from Your Love (romans8), and that You will be honored by his life (isaiah43).
andy thurman