Monday, January 04, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!


dear praying friends, may the new year be a blessed one FULL OF JESUS– He is ALL YOU NEED! :D
 May He grow to be ALL YOU WANT!!

Theme Verse for 2010? :)


But let your first care be for his kingdom and his righteousness; and all these other things will be given to you in addition. Matthew 6:33

A Recent Pearl of wisdom picked up through my dad:
 in the end people matter more than ‘things” . .. so don’t waste your life living as if “things matter more than people!



"I will place no value on anything I have or may possess except in relation to the Kingdom of God. If anything I have will advance that Kingdom, it shall be given away or kept only as by giving or keeping it I may advance the Kingdom of Him I love." -- David Livingstone


Humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)



if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)



++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer mails mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

 
:D rejoice with me! :D
 :D Isaiah 49:23b is true!! “No one who hopes in Me ever regrets it."


:D because of Father, this will not only be a happy new year, but a happy EVERY DAY!!
:D healing me from sickness! :D


:D public transport fares have increased – but if I use that much-under-utilised organ in my head & plan my journeys right, I could end up saving much!
 :D daily waking me up to His love!



*PRAY*


* give me one all-consuming passion - to glorify God in my body by keeping myself free from every enslavement but one: the joyful, fulfilling slavery to God!!
 give me, in ever-increasing strength, a longing to know and love & obey Him above all else.


* I’d keep my mind bathed in God's word.
 * I’d not spend too much time alone.
 * I’d think of all people, especially people of the opposite sex, in relation to eternity.
 Great article ‘Sex and the Single Person’ here: http://www.desiringgod.org/library/sermons/81/020881.html



* I’d super-abound to love excessively!
 * I’d live for Jesus’ return & so live blamelessly!



* I’d daily deal with issues before I rest each night so I don’t carry baggage over into a new day!

* I’d look less at other peoples' shortcomings and examine my own life & service.
 * keep opening my eyes to areas of deficiency in my own life, and the improvements I need to make.'
 * give me grace to courageously & boldly share the WHOLE gospel with lost souls & not leave out the ‘uncomfortable’ parts About sin, righteousness, judgment & the wrath to come! [an all-too-common weakness of mine!]

* He’d show me how to live dangerously, love lavishly & serve humbly!
* deliver me from satan's attacks to make me useless in His service [distraction, illness, sin etc . .. ]

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"keep opening my eyes to areas of deficiency in my own life, and the improvements I need to make" I love this from your blog. I found a lot of deficieny in myself. I don't like myself sometimes, even human. After back home, I have to handle much more things compared with the time in Australia. I found myself being selfish and not happy, even I want to be toward God. I is hard to be unsinful. Thank you Able for reminding me to be stronge and devils don't like prayer. Carol from Hong Kong :P