Sunday, December 07, 2008

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

"the only hope i have of displacing my shame, selfishness, control, manipulation.. is knowing Him in such a way that He wins me, He wins my affection & my love & trust in Him is greater than my desire to control my own status before HIm!" - theGodjourney.com

precious brothers & sisters, do rejoice with me!! i'd truly value your prayers as we journey on toward HIM :)
definitely not easy but ever exciting =) sorry if this mail doesn't really 'fill you in' on what's been going on in his precious life He's given me, if you want to know more just ask~!
my life's an open book ;)

health-wise, still feeling lethargic : had my 3rd possible epilepsy in my sleep (?) in as many months -- see flashing thing in left visual field, feel really scared, calling out 'help me, Lord Jesus!" several times, then went back to sleep ;)


was at a friends' wedding recently.. although it reinforced my desire to be single, it did make me question again whether my stubborn desire to be single was really just an excuse for being too lazy / selfish to unite my life with another.

may God examine & reveal my all-too-deceptive heart to me!

or maybe it's just my being under a crushing sense of shame to believe there can be anyone out there who can know me for me & still want to be with me? quite honestly, knowing the things about myself that i do, i don't even want to be around me many times!

aaahh.. i had many other thoughts but was too late to put them on the blog :

AN OPEN INVITE TO ALL: if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life! where do you see faults in my life / character? What areas would you like to see me grow & change by God’s grace?” -- all part of me obeying 1 Tim 4:16 which is too easy to neglect with such dire consequences!!

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D Jesus is enough! to satisfy every want & every need!

:D making clouds [epecially on hot summer days!]

:D refreshingly cool afternoon breezes!

:D sweat glands that work to combine with refreshingly cool afternoon breezes after a swelteringly hot day!

:D the ugliness in every season that highlights the beauty of every season!
:D satisfying my desire with good things!!

:D giving me a free ticket to the casting crowns concert!

[are you going / know anyone else who is so we can go together? i suppose i can always walk there ... ;) ]

*PRAY*

* i'd faithfully proclaim the message He's give to us whether people listen or not!

* i'd stop choosing the 'open & receptive' ppl to work with.. God's way isn't always the easy way, in fact more often than not it's the hard way! .. such is His great love!

* His relationship with me would be more real to me than any other relationship!

* Jesus would be enough for me!
* Jesus would be all i want!

* Jesus would be all i need!

* He'd deliver me from "things" and show me His Son!



* He'd keep pruning from my life all that hinders my fruitfulness for Him!

* i'd trust HIm to fill my mind & clean out all the filthy garbage i've fed it with over the years - He is stronger & better!

thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: