Friday, August 31, 2007

praise & pray for me!

:D PRAISE! :D
:D of all that I could be, I'm not because of God's grace!
:D Jesus knows me & I'm getting to know Him.. WHAT MORE COULD I NEED?
indeed, WHAT MORE COULD I WANT? =D
:D bringing me to greater appreciation of Christ!
:D using my disability to bring that [see above] about!
:D the joy of being known by Jesus & knowing Him which makes me live THE GOOD LIFE!
:D
so sick of the enemy.. sick of this evil world.. sick of my flesh .. I need Jesus & JUST JESUS!
*PRAY*
* I'd be REDUCED TO CHRIST!
* consume my heart with one desire; to love Jesus MORE!!!
*
deliver me from measuring God by m own limitations!
* deliver me from treasuring my life such that 'd be unwilling to lay it down for others
* deliver me from the habit of self-pity/hate
*
give me an immeasurable mind & willingness to suffer for His Great Name!
* give me GRACE-based thinking & GRACE-based living!
~~thanks SO much~!
appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: