Friday, August 10, 2007

praise & pray for me!

daily His mercies are new, daily am I _saturated_ with His lovingkindness that's better than life!
Papa revealed to me today that many of my problems in life & with people is due to my love-blindness.
I often don't see nor recognise love when it's expressed to me,because for so long i've believed this horrible lie that nobody can love me for me.
i need prayer!!
:D PRAISE! :D
:D
His mercies are new every morning!
:D His loving-kindness that's better than life! which daily =saturates= me!
:D His invincible light of truth dispels the darkness of the lies in my life!
*PRAY*
* wisdom, Divine Appointments, & guidance for my next mission:
checkout www.maxmissions.com!!
* dispel & shatter every lie i've long
believed in!
* open my eyes to recognise love when it's expressed to me, so i don't go on hurting those who i need so much!
* "unclog" every hindrance in my life preventing me from being an unlocked, free-flowing channel of His love!
~thanks SO MUCH!!~! GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord, for opening Able's eyes. I pray that you also unclog his ears so that he can hear the sweet words of love and encouragement that are spoken to him by friends and family.

Lord, free Able of the miscommunication and misunderstandings that have caused frustration in his life and please allow him to joyfully receive love from others. SallyAnne