Monday, August 06, 2007

praise & pray for Jun (KOR)

:D PRAISE! :D
:D we finished CE! [he was so happy he wanted to shout me tea ... something i was against, I should've refused more strongly [i.e. save money to give it away to bless others with a chance to hear the gospel!! the tea he shouted me could've bought 500+ gospel tracts among those yet to hear the gospel in their own language!] *sigh* . . . but gave into his happiness :|]
:D he says "I'm becoming Christian"
:D he's keen to keep learning further!!
-- we're meeting to go through "my first steps" tomorrow
[see http://www.omega-discipleship.com/_online/prod5.htm]
*PRAY*
* daily see Christ increase & self decease in & through Jun! i.e.. make Jun a true disciple of Jesus!
* have mercy on
Jun's family & friend's & use his testimony to bring them to repentance & faith in Jesus!
* his remaining time here would grow him in the steps of Christ so he be sent back home as a missionary to his people & beyond!
* help me lead by example, not just by word or a 1-2 hour weekly session!

No comments: