Monday, August 27, 2007

praise & pray for me!

an encouraging chat with a brother I praise God for :)
喆 says: how are you brother?

one thing i know FOR SURE.. I'm a terrible sinner .. but Jesus is a MIGHTY SAVIOUR! says:
umm.. good.. ONLY BY HIS GRACE!see my nickname

喆 says:That's true. But it is better to say "I was a terrible sinner" We may still sin, but not a sinner in God's eyes any more, I think

one thing i know FOR SURE.. I'm a terrible sinner .. but Jesus is a MIGHTY SAVIOUR! says:
AMEN how did u get such a clear view of yourself bro?

喆 says: from another brother

one thing i know FOR SURE.. I was a terrible sinner .. but Jesus was, is & ALWAYS WILL BE a MIGHTY SAVIOUR! says: is that better?

喆 says: yeah

:D PRAISE! :D
:D sending me angels to encourage me & lift me up just when i needed it!
:D Jesus knows me & I'm getting to know Him.. WHAT MORE COULD I NEED?
indeed, WHAT MORE COULD I WANT? =D
:D bringing me to greater appreciation of Christ!
:D using my disability to bring that [see above] about!
:D the joy of being known by Jesus & knowing Him which makes me live THE GOOD LIFE!
:D *crushing* me under the immense weight of blessing He's lavishly poured into my life!

*PRAY*
* consume my heart with one desire; to love Jesus MORE!!!
* give me eyes EXCLUSIVELY for Jesus, not the rubbish & dung of this world or myself!
* keep me *satisfied* in Jesus & Jesus alone!
* I'd stop believing the lies of lust that there is any possibility of Real satisfaction outside of Jesus!
~~thanks SO much~!
appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: