Saturday, August 04, 2007

praise & pray for Jaewon & Doosan (KOR)

Jaewon & Doosan.. two Korean guys testing my inability to love .. :|
previous post on Jaewon:
http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2007/06/praise-pray-for-jaewon-kor.html
Doosan has been in my English corner group before .. thier behaviour kind of freaks me out :S

.. need prayer! [for them & myself!]

:D PRAISE! :D
:D my inability to love causes me to cast myself on HIS ability to love through me!
:D His love for them is ALL they need for their lonely, bored, broken heats!

*PRAY*
* have mercy on Jaewon & Doosan & draw them to see Jesus that He would give them life & raise hem to life on the lst day!
My Father wants everyone who sees the Son to have faith in Him and to have eternal life. Then I will raise them to life on the last day.
John 6:40
* he'd reveal His love for them
through others they meet + me in helpful ways.
* wisdom to know how to show them His love
in helpful ways.!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please explain??

How does their behaviour "kind of freak you out? :S

SallyAnne